[AMRadio] GG 813 Linear in GE Ham News

gwt gwt at mpinet.com
Fri Sep 30 15:16:19 EDT 2005

How about using 6 811's. I built a gg 160m only amp like this back in
the early eighties. Still works great today. And one of the cool things
about using the six tubes in gg, is the fact that the input impedance is
50 ohms. No imput matching network required if your using a solid state
exciter.
George KE4HJ