[AMRadio] k1man fined

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Sun Apr 2 22:18:05 EDT 2006

I agree, Phil.  I don't think the Amateur bands are the place for any
type of "broadcasting".  Whether the ARRL is for the benefit of the
Amateur Radio operator or not it is still a commercial entity.  However,
where K1MAN crossed WAY over the line in my estimation is when he had a
"call in" radio show on 20  and 75 meters then played it back time after
time after time!  I don't think such a privilege is provided for in any
Amateur Radio license.

Rick/K5IZ