[AMRadio] 10 Meter AM Frequencies

screwdriver he20c at swbell.net
Mon Apr 3 21:41:29 EDT 2006

The channelized conversion can be found in old 73 magazine articles called
CB to TEN from the mid seventies.
I would not use those ,instead a good choice  of frequencies would be
29.000,
29.025and 29.050  email me off lost with the radio model you are considering
for the conversion I have done quite a few and may have some tips.

73 Steve WB5UGT