[AMRadio] CB Conversion to 15 Meters Anyone?

Mike Duke, K5XU k5xu at jam.rr.com
Mon Apr 3 23:24:49 EDT 2006

In my junkbox, I have an old Johnson Messenger. This is the Messenger that
was born on the citizens band, not the one originally built for 10 meters. I
have encountered a few people who have converted these units, but they are
limited to a crystal controled receiver along with the transmitter. What I'd
really like to do with mine is convert it down to 15 meters. Has anyone ever
done such a thing with any cb model?

If so, I'd like to know about it.

Mike Duke, K5XU