[AMRadio] 10 Meter AM Frequencies

Rev. Don Sanders innatehealing at bigplanet.com
Tue Apr 4 10:45:35 EDT 2006

Most activity is on 29.1 to 29.2 So you can select crystals to move up 2 Mhz
so you will have channels beginning with 29.0. Some started at 28.9XX so the
channels fell at 29.0,29.01,29.02,29.035,etc. If your rig has a claifier it
can be set to tune between channels as they are not all on 10 khz spacing.
Much of the QRp activity on 10 was on 29.060 in years past. I often monitor
29.060 but don't hear much Others monitor 29.00.

Healthfully yours,
                          DON W4BWS