[AMRadio] 10 Meter AM Frequencies

Theo Bellamy theo.bellamy at spirittelecom.com
Tue Apr 4 11:59:04 EDT 2006

Pete, wa2cwa wrote:

>Personally, since the demand for the Courier Royale is high among CB
>collectors, I would sell that rig, Ebay or whatever. $75 to $150 is not
>uncommon for that rig.

That is true. However, I have a sentimental attachment to the Royale. I kept
myself from starving back in the early 70's by fixing CBs by the side of the
interstate in Texas. I liked working on the tube sets, and the Courier line
was my favorite.

I also have an old Browning Eagle (R27/S23) that I plan to put on 10 meters
AM as well. That should be fun .... "CQ CQ CQ from K4MO .... <ping!!>".
Actually, I will put a switch in it so it won't ping every time ... only
when I want to really annoy someone.  ;-)

Theo K4MO