[AMRadio] K1MAN thread of discussion

Brian Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Tue Apr 4 21:18:47 EDT 2006

Excellent comments Don - I learn more about all of this with
these discussions.
It is too easy to draw a simplistic conclusion and write
everybody off in simple terms when you read bits and pieces
about these conflicts between K1MAN and others, as well
as other conflicts within hamdom.

There DOES seem to be an element of obstinacy and
ego that runs throughout a lot of it.  I seem to observe many
hams - often in the 40 to 60 year-old age groupo that
display all of the maturity of third grade bullies on the
school yard!

You are right - Brian Sherrod seems to be behaving way
over-protectively. MOderators need to just let some of this
stuff go even if it is a little "exciting" for some folks.

We will never LEARN or reason things through together
if offenses against controversy are continually allowed to
trump free speech!

73s - Brian, AF4K