[AMRadio] possible interference coming up

Jim Miller WB5OXQ wb5oxq at grandecom.net
Wed Apr 5 00:34:43 EDT 2006

Ti is entirely possible for your rf to get into his amps.  Many years ago
(late 60s) I was parked in my car about 100 feet from a club where a band
was playing and I literally killed their amps with a 5 watt cb radio!  We
used to park at the Dairy Queen and talk on the cb and it came over their pa
system,  Therefore you may expect to interfere with the guitar player.