[AMRadio] k1man fined

Schichler, Don don.schichler at PaeTec.com
Wed Apr 5 08:59:22 EDT 2006

<What does any of this K1MAN/W1AW stuff have to do with AM discussion?  Let's
get back on track here folks.  I've already had two people leave the list
today.>

K1MAN was a major source of QRM on 75 meter AM in the northeast with his seemingly endless broadcasts, so to me the subject has quite a lot to do with AM discussion.

I think it's kind of silly to leave the list just because you don't like one of the topics.  There are so many other interesting, informative and thought-provoking postings on this list that you would miss out on.  I just ignore (or delete) the ones that don't really interest me.

73,
Don W2DAS