[AMRadio] K1MAN thread of discussion

Brian Sherrod ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 10:47:21 EDT 2006

Okay,  I'll step up and admit that I made poor judgment on this issue.  I read
something out of context (bad mistake), and detected what I thought was a bit
of flame throwing, and decided to make my remark.  Once I went back and read
the whole thread, I realized I was wrong, dead wrong.  The topic itself was
not really my issue at that senior moment.

For those who think I "over moderate" this list, I respectfully disagree.  Any
of you that have been on this list since the beginning know full well that I
have RARELY intervened or moderated any topic.  The exception of late is
where I have asked that trimming of threads off your reply be observed, and
that anyone wanting to buy something another poster has for sale, be made
directly to the seller, not the list.  That is NOT a bad rule, and if any of
you think it is, I'd like for you to step up and tell us.

To date (since abt 1997), I have never banned or removed anyone from this
list, and that is mainly due to the fact that we have a really great group of
members here, and I sincerely mean that.

Resume your topic of K1MAN/W1AW.  You spoke, I listened....
However I still reserve the right to be the mean 'ol moderator if I have
to  ;)

73

Brian / W5AMI