[AMRadio] 10 Meter AM Frequencies

Tom Norris r390a at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 5 16:21:29 EDT 2006

While we're on the subject of cb mixing schemes,  I have a Lafayette
Telsat 1023 that I want to turn into a ten meter beacon, which xtals
do I need to change to what to get it somewhere in the range of 28.2
- 28.3?  Have a couple generic radios I need to dig out of the closet
and play with on ten AM.

It's amazing how often it's open, I can copy a half dozen beacons.  I
reckon folks are all listening to each other - and not beacons - so
they think the band's dead.  It's a shame when the only voice signals
I hear some days on ten are the pirates.

Tom NU4G