[AMRadio] Beastly 610-E

W5OMR/Geoff w5omr at satx.rr.com
Thu Apr 6 10:13:44 EDT 2006

It breaks my heart to have to... but I currently have no choice.

I'll have the W5MEU(sk) beastly 610-E at the Belton Hamfest, in Belton,
TX (between Austin and Waco, between San Antonio and Dallas, TX) on the
22nd of April, with a spare 250TH, a spare 100TH, a spare plate
transformer, another modulation transformer (that needs to be re-wound),
the BC-614 speech-amp, a D-104 and the back-panel with working
interlocks, 3 tuning units (40, 80, 160) and all the coils

First $1,000 takes it all.

I don't use it, because I personally prefer my home brew stuff.

Contact me off-list.

--
73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR