[AMRadio] FS: Heil Classic 5

Craig Roberts crgrbrts at verizon.net
Thu Apr 6 17:39:32 EDT 2006

Here's the perfect stylistic and operational companion for your Collins
or other vintage gear - a like new Heil Classic 5 mike with switchable
HC-5 and HC-4 (DX) elements and desk stand.  It will be shipped in its
original box  with its protective cover.  This is the mike that got me
consistent "fantastic audio" reports on my KMM-2, 32V-2 and 32S-3.  It
was also a winner on my Drake TR-7.  I will include the Heil adapter
cable for S-Line use, if you need it. It is blemish free and
operationally perfect.

$165.00 includes CONUS shipping if paid by Pay Pal at crgrbrts at verizon.net.

Many thanks and 73,

Craig