[AMRadio] Washington Trip

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Fri Apr 7 07:23:11 EDT 2006

Craig, just wanted to let you know that we did make our trip to D.C. to see
our brother-in-law in Waldorf.  Went downtown on Tuesday late afternoon and
walked around the Tidal Basin.  Took in the sights.  Then on Wednesday went
to Baltimore to the Inner Harbor.

The blossoms were still in bloom but many had blown off.

See you on the air.  Look forward to seeing you sometime if you can make the
trip to Johnstown.

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3805 Khz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14255 every Saturday at 12 Noon EST