[AMRadio] BC-610(I) - What it SHOULD look like

Rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Fri Apr 7 14:55:51 EDT 2006

Tom,

When you work one over, THAT is what it SHOULD look like!

There is NO polishing done.  JUST cleaning!  Then you get a BC-610 that
ANYONE is proud to own and operate!

Wait until I get the pictures up for the T-213.  It was a BC-610
reworked by depot in 1959.  It was destined to be taken out to sea and
dumped overboard.  I have it AND all contents, TUs, and PA coils, that
came in the depot package.  Includes cables and speech amp.

http://home.comcast.net/~rbethman/BC-610.html

Bob

  > Bob,
  > Absolutely stunning!  Well done.
  > I also have a BC-610-I and now you've given me some motivation to get
cracking on mine and see what I can do to get 'er on the air.