[AMRadio] BC610 Tuning unit

Rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Fri Apr 7 15:49:38 EDT 2006

George,

If you are referring to the TUs that go in the oscillator deck, there
are NO roller inductors.

The ONLY place any part of the BC-610 that has roller inductors is the
BC-939 antenna tuning unit.

Bob - N0DGN

--
                       Bob Bethman - NØDGN
| NØDGN AMRadio Manassas, VA    |    REAL Tube Radio and AM        |
+-------------------------------+----------------------------------+
|       Manassas Radio - Home of Homemade Kielbasa & Pirogi        |
+-------------------------------+----------------------------------+
| rbethman(at)comcast.net   \\ ~ ~ //      signal does *NOT* mean  |
|                           (/ @ @ /)      that everything is OK " |
+-------------------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo----------------------------+
|               <http://home.comcast.net/~rbethman>                |
| 1 BC-61ØI w/BC-614I,1 T-213/GRC-26 w/BC614I 1 '51 Collins R-390A |
|  SP-600/NR Type 159, Heath DX-60, Apache, Mohawk, SX-101, HT-32A |
| Amateur Astronomer - Celestron Nexstar 8 - Megrez 80mm SD II     |
|             12" f5 Dob coming soon!  Being built                 |
|           38 Deg 46'48.62"' N - 77 Deg 28'26.89" W               |
|   Opinions expressed are that of my own and do not necessarily   |
|         coincide with or represent those of ANYONE else          |
|ALL E-mail received and sent scanned by AVG & Norton System Works |