[AMRadio] : BC 610 needing POWER 220VAC

Jim Miller WB5OXQ wb5oxq at grandecom.net
Fri Apr 7 21:12:03 EDT 2006

I had an idea that it draws too much current for a common 110 circuit.  My
centurion amp requires 220vac also.  Otherwise it would need 30 amps at 110
and that is too much for most wiring in homes.  We never tired to operate
that transmitter and I don't know if he still has it but I bet he does.  He
has a lot of STUFF that he never uses.