[AMRadio] : BC 610 needing POWER 220VAC

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Sat Apr 8 14:39:05 EDT 2006

Sounds good to me Don, that's the only way I ever run it anyway, wide
open.  Although I do have a variac in line it is to insure the line
voltage doesn't get too high.  In my area it sometimes jumps as high as
125 volts and that would do the old power tranny no good at all.  So, I
have a line voltage monitor and variac to keep the voltage to 115 - 117
volts.

Rick