[AMRadio] AM filter for an SB-300

W1EOF w1eof at hamnutz.com
Sun Apr 9 13:10:58 EDT 2006

Hi All -

Probably a long-shot, but I gotta ask: Do any of you have experience either
making a AM bandwidth filter, or modifying a SSB filter for a SB-300 or
similar receiver? I have one article on modifying a SSB filter by installing
four new crystals. Given the expense of buying four crystals I've been
re-thinking it. It seems that since I'm looking for a broad response that I
might be able to build a simplified version? Or other idea?

The AM filters are starting to look less expensive than they did previously.
:-)

73,

Mark W1EOF