[AMRadio] k1man fined

Phil Galasso k2pg at worldnet.att.net
Mon Apr 10 00:56:17 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
> Hey Phil,
>
> Why do you want to continue this part of the discussion after I politely
made
> a retraction earlier this week to the statement above that you quoted me
on?

Mainly because I was going through some e-mails that had piled up over
several days and I did not yet see the retraction when I sent my reply.
Don't be so thin-skinned. Not all of us have the time to go through our
e-mail every day, especially in this case, where I often have to delete 200
or more spam messages before getting to the ones that I want to read.

Phil K2PG