[AMRadio] Ranger II Problem ? Need Help..

Rev. Don Sanders innatehealing at bigplanet.com
Tue Apr 11 12:32:40 EDT 2006

The pot you reference is the setting for
the VFO keyer. If this changes it I would
first check the -56 volt bias circuit. The
filter caps are probably bad allowing
hum modulation fo the VFO.
I replaced the caps in mine and changed
the 6AL5 to solid state. If you haven't
changed the caps in the power supply
and modulator it would bear cosideration
as the caps are 50 years old.

Healthfully yours,
                          DON W4BWS