[AMRadio] wanted antenna analyzer

W5OMR/Geoff w5omr at satx.rr.com
Fri Apr 14 13:29:40 EDT 2006

DAVID O'NEILL wrote:

>I SPENT ALL DAY YESTERDAY SEARCHING FOR THE BEST ANALIZER FOR THE
>MONEY.AFTER READING MANY REVIEWS I BOUGHT THE PALSTAR ZM-30 CHECK THEIR
>WEB SITE.

http://www.palstar.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=P0001&Product_Code=9003300
ZM30 Antenna Analyzer

The Zm30 is an automated micro-controlled SWR antenna analyzer with a 8
bit micro-controller with a precision low power DDS signal generator. It
also includes a self-calibrating reflectometer and displays SWR at
selectable frequencies from 1 Mhz to 30 Mhz. It measures: SWR,
impedance, reactance, inductors and capacitors, transmission lines,
stubs, Q, and resonant frequency.
Price:$369.00

http://www.mfjenterprises.com/products.php?prodid=MFJ-259B
MFJ-259B
Gives you a complete pictures of your antenna's performance. You can
read antenna SWR and Complex Impedance 1.8 to 170MHz
Read Complex Impedance as series resistance and reactance (R+jX) or as
magnitude (Z) and phase (degrees). You can determine velocity factor,
coax cable loss in dB, length of coax and distance to a short or open in
feet. You can read SWR, return loss and reflection coefficient at any
frequency simultaneously at a single glance. Also read inductance in UH
and capacitance in pF at RF frequencies. Large easy-to-read two line LCD
screen and side-by-side meters clearly display your information.
Built-in frequency counter, Ni-Cad charger circuit, battery saver, low
battery warning and smooth re-duction drive tuning and much more.
Price: $259.95

--
73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR