[AMRadio] DX-40

Ken Zuercher hepcatrevival at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 15 13:16:58 EDT 2006

Rick,
I rebuilt my DX-40 a few years ago and bit the bullet.
I changed the filter caps and unfortunately the power
transformer. It all works fine. I would recommend just
throwing awaw the filter caps as they are likely to be
very old and the hum might be due to them. Good luck,
i'll keep my ear out for your progress.
Ken KC8QO