[AMRadio] Are Canadians smarter than United States-ese?

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Sun Apr 16 08:42:34 EDT 2006

Well Don in many ways they are.  Look at the plethora of laws in this
country to protect us from our selves.  In respect to this subject, the
Canadians not only have the power level, but the sub band restrictions are
much better and they get along.

But in contrast they don't, for the most part, cause intentional
interference to each other.  Some in this county do.

73  Jim
W5JO