[AMRadio] K3BNS & Smithsonian station

Mark Foltarz Foltarz at rocketmail.com
Mon Apr 17 21:21:02 EDT 2006

I wouldn't mind stirring up some ruckus in regards to the Smithsonian ham radio
station.

 1. The Smithsonian has become a  watered down, politically correct, pathetic
vestige of a once wonderful museum. I couldn't believe how so much of the
National Museum of American History has been reduced to broken exhibits, the
sensationalism of mindless pop culture  exhibits, and the exorcism of the guilt
of the White man. An awful lot of liberal crap and very little in technology or
real education.

 2. The Ham radio station in  National Museum of American History is literally
junk.  Most of you on the list have more in your own collection than what is
represented as history or even functionality in Amateur Radio Station NN3SI.

 3. If there is some Anti-AM knucklehead as a so called trustee of some rinky
dink substitute for a field day station ( NN3SI)   things should be changed
radically.

I saw the National Museum of American History  last summer. I went to D.C. to
pick up some WWII Signal Corp television equipment.

 I had more communication history in the trunk of my car than I saw at the
museum.

 ANYONE associated with the planning, or administration of the National Museum
of American History should be dragged to the curb. They are a bunch of weak,
mindless, politically correct fools who cannot do their job.

 de ka4jvy

 Mark