[AMRadio] DX-40

Brian Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Tue Apr 18 04:43:14 EDT 2006

I have heard some DX40s and DX60s that sound really great
on AM using a D104 with no modifications. I get good reports
on my DX60 with the D104. These  rigs are a bit finnicky on
adjustment of the drive level, drive tune, loading, grid
current etc.  If things are not just right, they can act strange
and probably won't sound as good.