[AMRadio] Re: Dayton flea market

Larry Knapp kc8jx at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 13:15:27 EDT 2006

Though I do not have a flea market (outside vendor) space nor an inside exhibit space, I did order
three (3) tickets on March 15...received one on April 10.  I have written three emails to the
Dayton Hamvention folks sending two of them to the ticket email address and the third to the
chairman, vice chair, mailing chair and ticket email address.  I received an email from Frank Good
(fegood at juno.com), mailing chair saying that he had forwarded my email to the advanced
registration chairman (Dave Bohlander, KA8RIO).  As of today (April 18) I have yet to receive my
other two ordered tickets.  So, methinks there are some problems this year.  Hope it gets fixed
prior to the Hamvention.
http://www.hamvention.org/

Email address are:
chair at hamvention.org, achair at hamvention.org, fegood at juno.com, tickets at hamvention.org

Hope to see many at this years Hamvestion....73 to all, Larry KC8JX