[AMRadio] DAYTON FLEA MARKET

Donald Chester k4kyv at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 18 22:57:34 EDT 2006

>Well, based on what I am seeing, I am very seriously thinking of changing
>my
>plans.

I doubt that I'll make it this year due to the screwed-up date.  Can't get
away from work that Friday.  But the last couple of times I went, I could
have fit everything I bought into one supermarket shopping bag.  One of the
reasons I have always gone is the "goodies."  It's less and less
cost-effective to go, every year.

I can recall not too many years ago that I would leave the hamfest with the
car dragging the ground, the trunk, back seat and even the passenger seat if
I had no riders, packed with stuff.

The stuff that I like to bring home is getting rarer and harder to find; I
already have much of what I see at the flea market; my storage space is
running low.  Therefore I have become much more selective about what I bring
back.

But mostly I just don't see much there that interests me any more.

Don

k4kyv