[AMRadio] DAYTON FLEA MARKET

Ka9p at aol.com Ka9p at aol.com
Wed Apr 19 06:53:05 EDT 2006

But if you've got good junk to sell, it's not a bad deal.

And it's still a great place to meet friends - its too bad things are so
screwed up this year.  There's nothing like it in the US, and the guys that are
trying to do it deserve a little support in pulling it off, even if they're
learning on the job.

I admit I bring home less, but it still brings out all sorts of old stuff.  I
dragged home an ugly 30$ SX-96 last year that was mostly working and have had
a ball recapping and fiddling with it this winter.  And found a 5$ audio
transformer new in the box for my SW-3 - what are the odds of that?

But I remain convinced anything cheap and good is gone 10 minutes after the
tailgates open, usually on Friday morning.

73, and see you there, I hope.  Scott