[AMRadio] Baluns for Zepp Antenna

w6om at cox.net w6om at cox.net
Wed Apr 19 12:53:58 EDT 2006

Thanks Don

You make a good point everyone should consider. I have noticed a teeker-totter effect with Toroids and un blanaced reactive feeders like 450 ohm ladder line. Get the SWR nulled out and in one minute it starts to climb again as a toroid saturates, null it out again and it happens again.

Your tuner suggestion is obviously the best but a few of us like to see if we can noodle it out with home brew stuff.

Thanks again for your comments

Ron