[AMRadio] DAYTON FLEA MARKET

W4AWM at aol.com W4AWM at aol.com
Wed Apr 19 23:59:41 EDT 2006

Hi Joe,

The main thing I can tell you is that if you don't have motel reservations,
start hunting now.  They tend to go fast, especially the cheap??? ones!

I don't know what is going on with advance ticket sales, but I haven't
received mine yet and I don't know anyone else who has.  According to their web
site, requests received prior to April 4th were mailed on April 11th. The mail
around here isn't that slow!

You will have a good time, especially since it is your first Dayton. The
restrooms are crowded, the on site food is edible but expensive, but you can stand
it for a few days.

73 and have a great trip.

John,  W4AWM