[AMRadio] DAYTON FLEA MARKET

Joseph Bento n6dgy at kirtland.com
Thu Apr 20 00:12:13 EDT 2006

Hi John,

I should have mentioned to everyone in my prior message...

I booked my entire trip more than a month ago through AAA.  I have a hotel
for four nights - Thursday through Sunday, a rental car, airfare, and
surprisingly, I received my Hamvention tickets in last Friday's mail.

Finding lodging wasn't too difficult, though I am staying on the south-side
of Dayton about 18 miles or so from the Hara Arena.  The Marriott-Fairfield
Inn where I'm booked required a minimum four night stay, so perhaps that
helped with availability.  I do see now that the hotel is filled.

I am looking forward to it.  I even treated myself to a new, suitcase with
TSA locks, and roomy enough to bring home any goodies I do decide I can't
live without.  Oh, and since my plane does not leave till Monday evening, I
might even venture a hour north and pay Fair Radio a visit.

73,
Joe, N6DGY
Pleasant Grove, Utah