[AMRadio] antenna tuners

Schichler, Alfred ASchichler at microwavedata.com
Thu Apr 20 11:21:11 EDT 2006

I was thinking of putting an add-on kit on my vertical to make it resonant
on six meters, but now I'm thinking that might be a waste of time and money
if I can tune the antenna on that band with my tuner and get a low swr at
the transceiver. It's a tube rig, so it probably doesn't need a real low swr
anyway. Any thoughts or recommendations?

Thanks,
Al, WA2AS