[AMRadio] Time machines for your parlor

Rev. Don Sanders innatehealing at bigplanet.com
Thu Apr 20 16:53:30 EDT 2006

Perhaps those with the transmitters and receivers of the 40's, 50'sa, 60's
etc. would like to have the issues of QST that had a review of their
equipment and maybe an original advertisement by the manufacturer or
distributor. I have many years of QST going back to the 50's and I am
pulling the copies of the gear I have but am disposing of the rest. SO if
you desire a copy let me know the year and month and I will check the
library.

Healthfully yours,
                          DON W4BWS