[AMRadio] Broadcast transmitter

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Fri Apr 21 15:03:54 EDT 2006

Wow!  Thanks Roger.  Great pictures documenting the move and
restoration.  I would be very interested in the modifications you made
to the tuning circuitry.  At this point I only plan on having mine setup
for 75 meters, but it is nice to know someone who has successfully
modified one to accommodate 160, 80, 40 and 20 in case I want to expand
the coverage.

Could you tell me exactly how wide the cabinet was after you removed the
meters, switches, etc.?  I'm afraid I'm going to have to back my truck
through the side of the house to get mine inside!  Also, how much do
suppose it weighed when all of the iron, doors and everything else
removable was removed?

Thanks for sharing your story, pictures and expertise.  I can hardly
wait to get started on mine.

73,
Rick/K5IZ