[AMRadio] antenna tuners

Gary Schafer garyschafer at comcast.net
Fri Apr 21 22:29:58 EDT 2006

Hi Don,

Let's say you changed the output impedance of your transmitter from 50 ohms
to say 200 ohms. (changing nothing on the tuner) Would the "antenna system"
(antenna, feed line and tuner) still be "resonant" as you had them tuned
when you had the transmitter set for 50 ohms output?

If you now retune the antenna tuner to accommodate the 200 ohm output of the
transmitter, will the "antenna system" again be resonant? :>)
:>)

73
Gary K4FMX