[AMRadio] Valiant

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Sat Apr 22 12:03:26 EDT 2006

Absolutely Jim. Over the years I've received more than a couple of heavy
transmitters with the transformers either pulled completely loose or
badly twisted, usually breaking some, if not all, of the tubes and
whatever else it contacts.  I'm not real sure how to go about bracing
the transformers, possibly removing all the tubes and tightly packing
extra strong bubble wrap inside the cabinet where needed....?

Thanks and 73,
Rick/K5IZ