[AMRadio] Valiant

Edward B Richards zuu6k at juno.com
Sat Apr 22 12:25:08 EDT 2006

I doubt if bubble wrap will do it, as it is designed to "give" which you
don't want. Pieces of 2X4 lumber between the transformers and the cabinet
might do it. Better yet, remove the heavy iron and ship them separately.
Good luck.

73, Ed Richards K6UUZ
Simi Valley, Ca 93065
Home of the Air Force 1 pavilion