[AMRadio] RCA BTA-1R1

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Sat Apr 22 18:17:14 EDT 2006

Ya all need to hear Masons RCA BTA-1R...Man it sounds great with the
Studio Mike and Marti Compressor/Limiter...Running it light at 500
watts...Residential  neighborhood...Listen for him on 75
Meters...#.880//85///90 in the AM...Kd5YHX///

By the way guys Belton was GREAT...Back to normal...Great WX and lotsa
BA's..  Good to have Hank KN6DI there from CA,,, Took 5 tables with all
the BA stuff.  Crowd was way up and spending was good.  I cleaned out
all I took two tables by 8AM...

Bob W1PE