[AMRadio] Broadcast transmitter

Ken Zuercher hepcatrevival at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 23 15:48:15 EDT 2006

Steve,
I have a "leftover " BC1-T at an AM site that they
said I can have. It can't go to my house if I want to
stay married so I may try to put up a wire at the AM
site it still is residing at. I am still contracting
there anyway and there is plenty of space for a wire
antenna. I haven't tried to operate on HF at an on-air
site before. Is it possible (1 KW)? It might take a
good filter on the receiver for 160 or 75 meters.
How's life in Idaho?
Ken Zuercher KC8QO