[AMRadio] 160 meters

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Sun Apr 23 17:07:46 EDT 2006

Rick there is some AM activity at 1.915.  Until I became very busy in late
February, that is where I hung out.  You will occasionally find some other 5
landers there.  You will also hear some people from 0 and 7 land, most
notably W0ZUS.

If they are there and I can't hear some of the stations in that group, I
move up to about 1.925.

73  Jim
W5JO