[AMRadio] 160 meters

Mike Sawyer w3slk at uplink.net
Sun Apr 23 17:09:07 EDT 2006

On the East Coast we do use 1885. I haven't been there lately due to the
large amount of QRN. It about gives me a headache if I listen to those
static crashed for too long. But when the country is devoid of lightning
strikes, you will find me on 1885 trying to stir up some activity.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK