[AMRadio] SHIPPING

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Thu Apr 27 16:21:30 EDT 2006

Hi Guys well after I asked the question about shipping a HEAVY BA from
the North Country south I got lots of replies.  Wanted to tell ya all
about the outcome. I had quotes from $1450.00 to $369.00... I went with
North American Van Lines at $435.65. It was 850 lbs of TMC GPT 750 xmtr
with a GPR-90 receiver all in one rack... It Arrived in Mesquite, TX
today.  You guys should have seen the packing job!!!  On the truck 4
layers of moving pads then totally shrink wrapped with cardboard
corners. These guys huffed and puffed but it is now in the shack with
not one drop of damage...  With today's gas prices it would have cost me
double to go get it and then I would have huffed and puffed...  Now I
can relax...HI!!!

CUDOS to NAVL...Recommend highly guys!!

Bob W1PE
Mesquite, TX