[AMRadio] 11-pin octal plugs wrap-up

John Lawson jpl15 at panix.com
Wed Aug 2 01:14:56 EDT 2006

   Sorry in advance for the Theft of Bandwidth -

  I have been non-stop busy for the last few months. I would like to hear
from anyone of the original group of folks on the 11-pin plugs
distribution who have NOT recieved their plugs in the mail, whose check
has not been cashed, or who possibly got plugs and still haven't paid for
them.

   Also: I found a cache of unopened envelopes in the file with the mailing
list in it - I'll try and get time tomorrow to sort that out - I know a
couple of folks have written me to see if I'm still holding thier check
until Christmas.  Of 2009...

   Again, my apologies for the 'broadcast' - I want to make sure that
everyone is taken care of, including folks who may not be on the current
BCC mailing list.

   PLEASE WRITE ME PRIVATELY - PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND BACK TO THE LIST!

   Cheers

John  KB6SCO