[AMRadio] DC Load

W5OMR/Geoff w5omr at satx.rr.com
Wed Aug 2 18:46:40 EDT 2006

KB2WIG at twcny.rr.com wrote:
> Somewhar in my files, I have a simular circuit...If u like, I'll
> rummage through and see what I can find..... I think it utilized a
> 100th as the variable resistor....   klc

I remember John/W5MEU(sk/RIP) had a regulated voltage supply that used a
pair of 4-400's.  I never understood the circuit, because I was a mere
Johnny novice then.  Sadly, I've never come across another application
that would require something of such stature.

I, for one, would appreciate seeing some discussion on such a circuit.

Thanks.

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,

73 = Best Regards,