[AMRadio] Re: Finally Pictures of Delta ASM-1

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 11:24:08 EDT 2006

On 8/2/06, KC4QLP at aol.com <KC4QLP at aol.com> wrote:

> Maybe some up and coming AM station convering to stereo will buy it as it
> would be of more practical use in the broadcast service.
>
> Rev, hope you find some AM broadcaster that will snag it up and convert over
> to higher fidelity analog transmissions. The MW BCB sure could use all the
> help it can get.

Hmmm....I think I know where there's a nice Raytheon RA-1000 that was
converted for AM stereo. Rumor has it that the audio was outstanding
from it. :D

After looking for a while, I finally picked up one of the GenRad 1931A
mod monitors from W8TOW a while back. $100 plus shipping, very
attractive unit with that 'old buzzard' look. Okay, so it's not
stereo, but you gotta love those big, illuminated fan meters!

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ