[AMRadio] was Delta ASM-1 - GenRad 1931A

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 13:48:17 EDT 2006

On 8/3/06, Mark Foltarz <Foltarz at rocketmail.com> wrote:

> Todd,
>
>    I kid you not, my GenRad 1931A cost me $2 at the Butler hamfest about 5
> years ago!

Oh, I don't doubt that a bit, Mark. I saw several in recent (3-5)
years and remember thinking that $50 was a lot for one of those. So I
decided to wait until they were 'worth more' so I wouldn't feel so bad
about spending more (yeah, right). (o:

I actually bid for one on epay but lost out, and was pleased to get
Steve's. Not only was it cheaper, it has the correct gray metallic
paint to match my old transmitter. Nice shape, previously gone through
and repaired as needed by Steve, it's ready to roll. Now I just need
to finish the transmitter...

~ Todd  KA1KAQ