[AMRadio] Re: DC Load

ne1s ne1s at neandertech.com
Thu Aug 3 13:11:55 EDT 2006

KB2WIG at twcny.rr.com writes:

> Somewhar in my files, I have a simular circuit...If u like, I'll
> rummage through and see what I can find..... I think it utilized a
> 100th as the variable resistor....   klc

Back when I started my working life about 25 years ago, I was a process
engineer for an electron-beam aluminum evaporation process. The DC power
supplies were adjustable & regulated, and supplied on the order of 15KV at a
few amps. They used a 3CW20000A7 as the linear series pass device.

73,
 -Larry/NE1S