[AMRadio] GenRad & RCA mod monitors

VJB wa3vjb at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 10:50:17 EDT 2006

Yes the older modulation monitors are VERY pretty.

Here's the General Radio 1931A in "Raytheon" colors.
The company marketed this unit through transmitter
manufacturers as part of a package. I've also seen
them in General Electric metallic green, matching the
XT-1 (pair of 833 into a pair) and BT-20A (I had one
of these, pair of 828 into a pair of 810s),

http://sujan.hallikainen.org/BroadcastHistory/uploads/Gr1931A.jpg

And if you're into the RCA gear, here's their version
of it, the BW-66:

http://sujan.hallikainen.org/BroadcastHistory/uploads/RcaBW-66E.jpg

Paul/VJB