[AMRadio] Antenna Idea and lightning precautions

KB2WIG at twcny.rr.com KB2WIG at twcny.rr.com
Sat Aug 5 19:29:02 EDT 2006

     This topic will probably go on for a while, but i'll jump in
anyway. Take a look at the National Electrical Code when designing
your system. It might help you  and keep your insurance co. happy....
      The AM Window has a section written by one of the Polyphaser
guys. r/e grounding... check it out......   klc